FWS Software Lda, provides questionform.com and its related services.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. FWS Software will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password
- One person may not maintain more than one free account
- You are responsible for all the content that you may post on the questionform.com site and activity that occurs under your Account.
Payment and access
- A valid Credit Card or Paypal account is required for paying accounts. A Credit card or a Paypal account is not required to create or use the free account.
- You will be billed for your first month immediately upon signing up for a paying account. After signing up for a paying account and you don't cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly.
- We will charge your Credit Card a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your Credit Card will be charged your new billing rate immediately. Your Credit Card will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- You can cancel your paying account at any time. Canceling your paying account, terminates the monthly recurring payment contract, no further payments will be processed and your account will be downgraded to the free plan at the end of the subscription period.
- If for any reason your Credit Card/Paypal cannot be billed, FWS Software reserves the right to cancel the service.
- Downgrading your account may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity. FWS Software does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
- A Sales tax (VAT) of 22% will be applied to all European Union based non-taxable persons.
- A Sales tax (VAT) of 22% will be applied to all Portuguese based taxable and non-taxable persons.
Refund policy - Money back guarantee
- A full refund is available if for any reason you're not happy with the service provided or made a mistake with your purchase.
- In order to process the refund, you must request the refund within 30 days of your date of purchase.
- To request a refund, just contact us.
- Under the money back guarantee, only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund.
Modification of service and fees
- FWS Software reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- FWS Software reserves the right to change questionform.com monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted on the questionform.com website.
Cancellation and termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "delete account" in your account settings page. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- Your account and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- FWS Software reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all content associated with your account. FWS Software may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- FWS Software or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protected components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which FWS Software or its suppliers own.
- FWS Software claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of FWS Software.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, may be transferred unencrypted over the Internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- FWS Software makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- FWS Software, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of FWS Software to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and FWS Software as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and FWS Software (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org